Become a member
Connect with specialists and CFEs worldwide. Interact with your colleagues and peers about today's anti-fraud challenges and solutions to become more effective in your job. The Chapter Register newsletter is published monthly by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Explore a variety of topics and expand your anti-fraud knowledge with our insightful tools, ACFE-approved products, cutting-edge software, informative publications and more.
Invest in your future by establishing yourself as a skilled specialist in a growing profession. Acquire the skills you need at our professionally-instructed training events and advance your career with the globally preferred designation, the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
What was in that presentation?
Want a copy of the PowerPoint presentation from a meeting? They are available in the Member's section of our website! Click here for more information.
2019-20 Chapter Meeting Dates
September 3, 2019 Lunch (Tuesday)
October 7, 2019 Lunch
November 4, 2019 Lunch
December 2, 2019 Fall Seminar
January 6, 2020 Lunch
February 3, 2020 Lunch
March 2, 2020 Lunch
April 6, 2020 Lunch
May 4, 2020 Spring Seminar
All lunch meetings will take place at Maggiano's at the Domain from 11:30a.m. to 1p.m.
NEW THIS YEAR!
The Spring and Fall Seminars will be held at the Omni Southpark at 4140 Governor's Road.
December 15, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
Instructions and application available via this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X9SJSWN
QUALIFICATIONS: To be eligible, the applicant must meet all the following:
1) Have at least two additional semesters prior to degree completion, with summer school counting as one semester. If completing an undergraduate degree in one semester and enrolling in a master's program in the following semester, proof of admission to the graduate program is required.
2) Undergraduate or graduate status & enrolled in a college or university that is accredited by a nationally-recognized accrediting body.
3) Provide all required materials not later than the due date & time specified above.
a) The online survey completed
b) Two letters of recommendation (completed online by recommenders via link indicated on the applicant's link); one must be from a Certified Fraud Examiner.
c) Transcripts from all colleges attended; unofficial are acceptable (but official may be requested at a later date). Must be submitted as a PDF file via email to: email@example.com
d) Short essay (not more than 2 pages, double-spaced, 12 pt. font) that describes why & how you became interested in the field of fraud examination. Essay must be submitted as a Word file via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Missing your CPE Certificate?
1. See Past Events below. The date the CPE was sent will be noted.
2. Check your junk or clutter files.
3. If you use a focused inbox, Outlook may be blocking the email.
4. If you still don't have your certificate, email us at email@example.com.