Link to apply: https://usr56.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/luminex/Posting/View/2918?src=email
We envision a Luminex solution in every lab around the world seeking to obtain timely and confident answers. We aim to lead with transformative solutions that uniquely accelerate reliable answers while reducing the overall cost of advancing health.
Fall Intern position of approximately 20-25 hours per week.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Help execute test procedures to validate control design and operating effectiveness
· Document controls and escalate issues/changes to controls observed
· Document process and control reviews for SOX 404 compliance
· Assist and observe physical inventory cycle counts
· Assist internal audit with substantive interim testing.
· Assist with documenting inventory price testing.
· Assist with documenting entity level controls.
· Work with Internal Audit on special projects such as operational or compliance issues as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
College Jr or Sr. pursuing an Accounting or Finance degree
· Prior Big 4 internship preferred but not required
· Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Training, Skills and Certifications/Licenses:
· Basic Microsoft Excel skills required
· Highly organized with proven time management and prioritization skills
Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Must work onsite at Luminex office
· No travel is required
· Work situations include dealing with people; working alone; making judgments and decisions; and directing, controlling or planning the activity of others
· Physical Demands: All positions require standing, stooping, bending, climbing, sitting, kneeling, and lifting at least 10 lbs.
Additional physical requirements are listed below:
Pounds lifted (20 to 50 lbs)
Vision (Color) on the job is required frequently
Luminex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status of an otherwise qualified individual, citizenship status, membership or application for membership in a uniformed service, or any other protected characteristic or category protected by applicable law.
Copyright 2020Austin Area Chapter of the ACFE